Wednesday, October 26, 2005

psychoanalysis is so much fun

I know that I rarely seem to directly write about the readings...I feel like if there's anything to say, someone will say it during class, and there's no reason to clog up perfectly good webspace with something that has already perforated the air.
Today was fantastic in nearly every way. I don't think I've laughed so hard in staff meeting (RA staff meeting!!) EVER. Staff meetings are meant to be boring, stiff, something you want to get over with. A resident must have left some marijuana roasting in the corner or something because we had the giggles for a full 90 minutes (or maybe that was just me...). Then at night, my friend Tim came over and we watched Eternal Sunshine for the Spotless Mind after a hefty discussion of it not 3 days prior. (Fabulous movie, by the way, if you haven't seen it yet.) For some reason, we just started laughing about puns on the word "crap" (real mature, I know) for about 45 minutes. It's amazing how fun punning can be.
Point being, despite how wonderful today has been, I still sit here, somewhat miserable. More to add tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home